Hello, friends and family! I introduce you to the wonderful blog that will allow you to keep track of my adventures in Germany (and beyond...) during the summer of 2011. In here, I will post weekly blog posts that will count for fulfilling the requirements for the credits I am receiving for my internship, as well as additional posts to keep everyone up to speed on what I am doing and who I am with. Feel free to share with anyone who would be interested!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Quick Sports Shoutout!

Some quick thoughts on the going ons in the sports world.

Football: Seriously, the NFL needs to get their shit together and reach a new collective bargaining agreement.  If I don't see the Patriots playing next year, I am going to freak out.  Some weird picks in that draft also.  Oh well...

Basketball: I love the fact that the Lakers are about to get swept (if they don't I'm gonna be very surprised, cause this looks bad so far!) and that every series has been very good.  What I don't like is that the Heat won the first two games against Boston.  I need the C's to step up and win the series.  PLEASE!!!  Go Celtics!

Hockey: The Bruins swept and that is wonderful.  At least they didn't give up a 3-0 lead again, which would have made me fly back to Boston and choke someone on the team.  Since I also follow the Wings because Michigan made me a hockey fan, then I'm kinda cheering for Bruins-Red Wings in the Stanley Cup Finals.  The Wings need to win...and then get beat by the Bruins in the finals.  I can only hope.

Baseball: Oh, this is still happening...?  K...we all know I don't care about baseball until the playoffs.  Though go Red Sox!  Always!  And %*& the Yankees!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment